The GPU Technology Conference held on March 18-22, 2019 in the Silicon Valley is going to be the place you will want to be if you are into wireless communications. Wireless communications has been a trend in recent times due to the fact that it has been known to be faster, more comfortable, cable-free, and easier to use.
Wireless communication in short is the information transmission process by simply sending information from one point to another but the cool part is that this is done without the use of physical medium such as cables and wires. Distance is a common problem people have during the transmission of information, most communication devices can receive information based on the number of cables used or the distance to the transmitter, but this problem has been partially solved due to the introduction of wireless communication. Different people use wireless communication technology for different things, people can send and receive files, listen to music easily, people can also talk or see their family members over long distances due to the mighty power that wireless communication possesses. This conference will talk about the leading wireless technology research and how it will advance the future.
The GPU Technology Conference 2019 which can also be called GTC or GTC19 is a conference aimed at showing people how the top telecommunications companies integrate GPU-Accelerated AI, analytics and deep learning to optimize, build and plan their future networks. This conference is a must-attend conference that will be held conducted in 2019 because top telecommunications experts will be discussing the latest GPU research, AI enabled 5G networks, VR rendering and much more.
Why Should I Attend The GTC Conference?
There are a lot of reasons why you should be a part of this great conference, but the major reason to be part of this conference are the topics you will be discovering such as:
- Accelerated Analytics
- Deep Learning and AI
- Developer tools
- Visual and Augmented Reality
- GPU Virtualization
- Autonomous Machines
- Intelligent Video Analytics
- HPC and Supercomputing
- Autonomous Driving
- AI for business
- Data Center And Cloud
Who Should Attend?
Everyone is welcomed to attend this conference as it is a conference not only for the experts, but also tech lovers, and information researchers. No one is too young or old to join this conference so it is perfect for you if technology or information is your thing, you can also join to get knowledge that can improve your business.
Benefits Of The GPU Conference 2019
The benefits of this conference are endless but here are a few notable ones:
- The chance to meet like minds
- Hear what the experts have to say
- Discover trending topics in the technology and telecommunications world
- Get the best of both worlds
- Get to know what the experts think about AI in Business
2018 Featured Speakers
1. Shounan An – SK TELECOM (Deep Learning and Machine Vision Engineer)
2. Carl Keifer – ENVRMENT BY VERIZON (Lead Pipeline Engineer)
3. Raheel Khalid – ENVRMENT BY VERIZON (CTO and Chief Engineer)
4. Vito Messina – ENVRMENT BY VERIZON (Pipeline Engineer)
5. Bryan Larish – VERIZON (DMTS Network Planning)
6. Jan Neumann – COMCAST (Director, Applied AI Research)
Where Can I Attend The Conference
The GTC conference will be held in the following locations, so you can choose a location near you, here are the locations:
- JAPAN – September 13 – 14, 2018
- EUROPE – October 9 – 11, 2018
- ISRAEL – October 17 – 18, 2018
- WASHINGTON DC – October 22 – 24, 2018
- CHINA – November 20 – 22, 2018
- SILICON VALLEY – March 18 – 22, 2019
This conference was successfully conducted in Taiwan in March, once you know everything about this conference, you will want to be there so you can learn everything about the future of wireless communications. Check out the website to find out more about this amazing conference https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/gtc/home/